Vice rector for international affairs at the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT)
1983: Degree in economics oriental studies, translation and interpreting, and foreign language teaching from the Institute of Asian and African Countries of Lomonosov Moscow State University
1983-1991: Military and Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Defense of Russia
1991-1992: Deputy director at StarProgress, a U.S.-Russian joint venture
1992-2012: Vice president at NaftaSib Group
2012-2014: Director of the Institute of Foreign Languages and Linguocommunications in Management at the State University of Management, Moscow
2014-2019: Dean of the departments of Foreign Languages and Linguistics, adviser to the rector at Russian State Social University
2020-present: Vice rector for international affairs at the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
- Five textbooks and 11 learning aids for students of Vietnamese language
- Seven dictionaries
- Research papers on the economics of Southeast Asia, published in English and Vietnamese in the '80s and '90s
- Russian translations of fiction and memoirs, published in the '90s
- "Game Technologies" textbook (executive editor)
- Learning aids for students of English, German, and French languages (executive editor) Research papers on modern teaching methods and 21st-century skills
Topic for discussion: Gender equality: declaration or regulation?
How should academia address the issue? Do we encourage gender equality or enforce it? Should it be a natural process or a regulated one (by the state, institutions or academic community)? Is there a successful approach, proven effective, which could be reproduced elsewhere?