Sustainability Protagonist and Social Entrepreneur with over 20 years of international business development experience in Multinationals, Start-ups, Industry Associations. Delivering change through developing business tools, online training and launching new cutting-edge technologies in emerging markets. Lived and worked in 6 countries.
Technology drives far-reaching environmental and social change - often with little regard to the consequences. I am a strong believer in facilitating positive change by connecting decision makers to new sustainable solutions which are the right thing to do.
- BRE Academy - Adapting & Launching blended learning courses in 6 European cities
- Green Building Council Russia - bringing together stakeholders, launching and leading a new industry
- Eco-Innovation Centre, Peterborough - setting up and launching an incubation centre for eco start-ups
- Public Speaking & Moderation - bringing together keynote speakers to industry events
- Academic Research & Engagement - as Guest Lecturer- at universities and Business Schools
- Influential Event Programs - creating & leading high-level multi-city programs
- Consultancy projects - driving innovation - IKEA, FCO, modular construction
- Shaping new industries - NGO/Association start-ups - Green Building Councils in 4 countries